Customer agrees to following terms and conditions:
Toronto Drapery Cleaning or its authorized agent agrees to perform the work specified in a professional manner using reasonable care to obtain satisfactory results. The professional cleaner is limited in attaining the best results due to condition and nature of the article being cleaned.
Listed below are conditions, which are the most commonly encountered for which we disclaim liability and for which the customer agrees not to hold us responsible:
1. The nature of some spots makes it impossible to restore original color or texture. At times a spot will appear to be even more visible after a general cleaning of the material. Spotting work on rust, liquor, cosmetics, ink, coffee, lipstick stains, and the like, is performed at custormer’s risk. Also removal of spots & stains are not guaranteed.
2. Drapery by nature has certain permanent characteristics (fluffing, bloomin, shading, discoloring, sun-fade) that cannot be changed and may even be highlighted by cleaning.
3. The colorfastness of fabric, leather, vinyl or other material depends on the material and the dyes used in manufacturing. We are not responsible for the adverse effects which may result due to the cleaning process.
4. Backing, lining and other materials and processes used in manufacturing drapes may produce adverse results in the face material when cleaned. There is no way of determining when such results will occur.
5. The customer will not hold the company or its agent responsible for shrinkage.
6. The customer will not hold the company or its agent responsible for color fading due to light, age, wreck or deteriorated material.
7. Due to the specific nature of certain stains/discoloration, we cannot guarantee their complete elimination.
8. Company is not responsible for shrinkage, unremovable stains, and incontrollable colors running in the cleaning process due to loose dyes
9. Some fabrics might change the way the look due to texture and nature of fabric especially for natural fabric such as cotton and linen. We are not responsible for these for these type of changes.
10. Please note unless prior arrangements are established for storage, if goods are not picked up or delivered within 30 days, a storage fee of $20 per item per month will be applied to the bill. If goods are not picked up within 6 months they will be sold for compensation.
11. After the drapes are taken down / picked up, if the customer decide to cancel the cleaning for any reason, there will be a minimum charge of third of the total bill amount and rest of the deposit will be returned. If the drapes has been already on the wash, there will be no refund.
“We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual articles.
Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses of or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suede, leather, silk, linen, stain, double-face fabrics, vinyl, polyurethanes, etc. Responsibility also is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells, and sequins.
In laundering and dry cleaning we cannot guarantee against color loss and shrinkage, or against damage to weak, old, or tender fabrics. Differences in count must be reported with the invoice within 48 hours. Unless a list accompanied the bundle, our count must be accepted.”